Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Bit More of The Story

So many days it seems I start the day with an assertive to-do list. Much to get done and little time to do it.  A deep sense of passion is embedded in me for connecting the dots - people with people, people with places, people with experiences.  Those I have worked for and those I have worked beside over my years in the hospitality industry have blessed me with the opportunity to connect a whole lot of those dots.  But we all have ways we can improve how we interact with the world around us. For me, I hurry.  Slowness gives me strength, connection and depth of experience.

The "typical" day here incorporates a great amount of interaction with people, places and things around the US and beyond.  I will take the time on this blog to share what I learn from those people about the places and things. A bit more in depth than when we all hurry.  A bit more to connect those dots to make the world an engaging, amazing place. A bit more of the story.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear all the adventures. Welcome to the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete