Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Best Honey-Do List Ever

Send my husband to do my dirty work? Sometimes.

He has been to craft stores, linen stores, hauled props in his truck, cut handouts, bought catering pans, you name it.

Does he mind? Not this time.  At Framework, when we first heard about a new stock car racing school just 15 minutes from us, I thought - hmmm, will have to check that out.  Then realizing that if I undertook this test drive while sending my best friend/husband out for more honey-dos, I was going to be in trouble. The fact that he is a better driver than me didn't factor into it. Really.

He did the "Racing 101" class. Two hours of class, then 35 laps. That's 35 laps of him driving - no ride-alongs here. He LOVED it.  Get there, and get there FAST!

http://raceastockcar.com/Racing-School.html

You can connect with Randy and Jeneane Koch on Facebook under Competitive Edge at www.raceastockcar.com or give them a jingle at 208.777.7080

No comments:

Post a Comment